You can connect your bank account in Settings > Billing:
- Enter your registered company name. This must be the name of your legal business entity.
- Select the country in which your bank is located. This will determine the currency that is used to accept payments in your portal.
- Click Connect bank to begin the connection process. When you connect a bank account, Portal creates a Stripe Express account on your behalf that we manage on your behalf.
- Enter your email address and mobile number. You will be sent a verification code, enter this code on the next screen.
- After entering the verification code, select the country in which your business is located.
- Enter the required information. This will vary by the country in which your business is located. If you have questions about the required information, feel free to contact support.
- Once you've entered all the required information, your account will be connected and you can begin receiving payouts.
Note: Occasionally, Stripe Express will ask for additional identity verification. If this is necessary, you will receive an email from Stripe asking for this information. In most cases, payouts remain enabled during the verification process for 30 days so that you have time to complete the identity verification. For more information, click here.