Custom email domains help elevate your brand and ensure that email notifications sent to your clients don't end up in the spam folder. If your website is www.example.com, with a custom domain you can set up email notifications to be sent from email@example.com The "notifications" part can be replaced with a term of your choice.
A subscription to our Professional or Enterprise plan is required to connect a custom email domain.
Setting up a custom email domain
- Navigate to Settings > Domains.
- Enter required information in the custom email domain section.
- Log into your registrar and add the new records.
- Be sure to enter all records provided by us when entering your information. This includes 3 CNAME records, 1 MX record, and 1 TXT record. You may need to scroll down to see all of them.
- For the MX record, the 10 in the value is the priority. Some registrars have a separate column for this, and the value will be the rest of the record (beginning with feedback.smtp...)
- Wait between 5 minutes and 24 hours for setup to be complete.
If you are running into any issues with this setup please contact support.