Make it easy to schedule time with your clients with Calendly directly from your portal. You can embed your scheduling page to make it easy for clients to schedule time with you, or embed a specific event you would like your clients to access.
- Go to App Setup, and click Add New in the top right corner.
- Click Add under Calendly.
- Set a title and icon that represents the App. For example, a scheduling page could be titled "Book a Meeting", or a specific event could be titled using the event title itself.
- We're going to set this up as an automatic App so that your Calendly will be visible to all clients. If you only want this App to be visible to one or more specific clients, set this as a manual App.
- Go to your My Calendly page on calendly.com.
- To create a scheduling page App, right-click on the link under your username and copy it.
- To create a specific event App, click the Copy Link button under the event you wish to embed.
- Go back to the App setup page and paste the copied link into the content box.
- Scroll down to check the client preview, and if everything looks correct, click add.
- To check if clients can view the App properly, click on Client Experience in the bottom of your sidebar, and the click Open portal. This will open the client experience in a new tab. You'll need to have a test client setup in order to log in as a client. Click Here to learn how to set up a test client account.
- Once logged in, click the App on the sidebar to preview the client view.