ClickUp lets you create rich-text documents for your marketing plans, reports, strategies, and other files. You can connect a Space or a specific Document by following the instructions below:
- Go to App Setup, and click Add New in the top right corner.
- Click Add under ClickUp.
- Set a title and icon that represents the App.
- We're going to set this up as a manual App so that we can embed different data for each client.
- Next, click Add. It will take you to the App's page, where you can set the embed for each client.
- Click Connect App under a client.
- Leave this as Show as embed so that the client isn't directed outside of the portal.
- Next, go to your ClickUp home page:
- To share a Space, select Spaces on the sidebar, and select a Space.
- To share a Document, navigate to the document that you would like to embed.
- Click Share in the top right corner. If it isn't enabled already, enable the Public link and click Copy public link.
- Go back to the App setup page and paste the copied link into the content box.
- Click Save.
- To check if clients can view the App properly, click on Client Experience in the bottom of your sidebar, and the click Open portal. This will open the client experience in a new tab. You'll need to have a test client setup in order to log in as a client. Click Here to learn how to set up a test client account.
- Once logged in, click the App on the sidebar to preview the client view.