ClickUp lets you create rich-text documents for your marketing plans, reports, strategies, and other files. You can connect a Space or a specific Document by following the instructions below:
- Go to Modules & Extensions, and click Add New in the top right corner.
- Click Add under ClickUp.
- Set a title and icon that represents the extension.
- We're going to change this to a Local Extension so that we can embed different data for each client.
- Next, click Add. It will take you to the extension's page, where you can set the embed for each client.
- Click Connect Extension under a client.
- Leave this as Show as embed so that the client isn't directed outside of the portal.
- Next, go to your ClickUp home page:
- To share a Space, select Spaces on the sidebar, and select a Space.
- To share a Document, navigate to the document that you would like to embed.
- Click Share in the top right corner. If it isn't enabled already, enable the Public link and click Copy public link.
- Go back to the embed extension setup page and paste the copied link into the content box.
- Click Save.
- To check if the clients can view the extension properly, open an incognito window and log in with a test client account. Click Here to learn how to set up a test client account.
- Once logged in, click the extension on the sidebar to preview the client view.