Typeform features form design, where users can design customized forms using a drag-and-drop interface. You can connect a Form by following the instructions below:
- Go to App Setup, and click Add New in the top right corner.
- Click Add under Typeform.
- Set a title and icon that represents the App.
- We're going to set this up as an automatic App so that we can embed the same data for every client.
- Leave this as Show as embed so that the client isn't directed outside of the portal.
- Next, go to your Typeform home page:
- To share a Form, click the drop-down menu for the desired form and click Share.
- On the new page, click the Copy Link button.
- Go back to the App setup page and paste the copied link into the content box.
- Next, click Add. It will take you to the App's page, where you can set the embed for each client.
- To check if clients can view the App properly, click on Client Experience in the bottom of your sidebar, and the click Open portal. This will open the client experience in a new tab. You'll need to have a test client setup in order to log in as a client. Click Here to learn how to set up a test client account.
- Once logged in, click the App on the sidebar to preview the client view.
Typeforms with hidden fields:
If you're using a Typeform with hidden fields, you will want to place the share link inside of an iframe, otherwise it will not embed with the correct hidden fields. Copy the code below and paste your share link where the share-link placeholder is: