Typeform features form design, where users can design customized forms using a drag-and-drop interface. You can connect a Form by following the instructions below:
- Go to App Setup, and click Add New in the top right corner.
- Click Add under Typeform.
- Set a title and icon that represents the App.
- We're going to set this up as an automatic App so that we can embed the same data for every client.
- Leave this as Show as embed so that the client isn't directed outside of the portal.
- Next, go to your Typeform home page:
- To share a Form, click the drop-down menu for the desired form and click Share.
- On the new page, click the Copy Link button.
- Go back to the App setup page and paste the copied link into the content box.
- Next, click Add. It will take you to the App's page, where you can set the embed for each client.
- To check if clients can view the App properly, click on Client Experience in the bottom of your sidebar, and the click Open portal. This will open the client experience in a new tab. You'll need to have a test client setup in order to log in as a client. Click Here to learn how to set up a test client account.
- Once logged in, click the App on the sidebar to preview the client view.