Jotform features form design, where users can design customized forms using a drag-and-drop interface. You can connect a Form by following the instructions below:
- Go to Modules & Extensions, and click Add New in the top right corner.
- Click Add under Jotform.
- Set a title and icon that represents the extension.
- We're going to leave this as a Global Extension so that we can embed the same data for every client.
- Leave this as Show as embed so that the client isn't directed outside of the portal.
- Next, go to your My Forms page:
- To share a Form, click the drop-down menu for the desired form and click Publish Form.
- Click Embed in the top menu and then in the right dropdown, select *iFrame.
- Click the Copy Code button.
- Go back to the embed extension setup page and paste the code into the content box.
- Next, click Add. It will take you to the extension's page, where you can set the embed for each client.
*With this extension, the copy link method has had a scrolling error. This is the only extension so far that we recommend only using iFrame code.
- To check if the clients can view the extension properly, open an incognito window and log in with a test client account. Click Here to learn how to set up a test client account.
- Once logged in, click the extension on the sidebar to preview the client view.