YouTube lets you upload videos that you can use to help greet onboarding clients, better explain your services and more. You can connect a Video by following the instructions below:
- Go to App Setup, and click Add New in the top right corner.
- Click Add under YouTube.
- Set a title and icon that represents the App.
- We're going to set this up as an automatic App so that all clients see the same embedded video.
- We'll also leave this App as connected as embed so clients can watch the video directly in your portal.
- Now simply find the video you want to embed, click Share underneath the video, and copy the link. Then, paste that link in the content box.
- Next, click Add. It will take you to the App's page, where you can see the App is added for all of your clients.
- To check if clients can view the App properly, click on Client Experience in the bottom of your sidebar, and the click Open portal. This will open the client experience in a new tab. You'll need to have a test client setup in order to log in as a client. Click Here to learn how to set up a test client account.
- Once logged in, click the App on the sidebar to preview the client view.